Acerola powder, 100 g
Ingredients: acerola, maltodextrin, vitamin C.
Vitamin C in acerola:
- contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system;
- promotes cell protection against oxidative stress;
- promotes normal collagen production;
- helps ensure normal energy-yielding metabolism;
- helps reduce fatigue and weakness;
- promotes cell protection against oxidative stress.
Usage: The recommended daily dose for adults is 1 tablespoon. It can be added to juices, water, cocktails, porridges, cottage cheese, ice cream, plain yogurt, muesli.
Warning: In certain cases (pregnancy, breastfeeding period, severe illnesses), it is recommended to consult a specialist about dosages. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use a nutritional supplement as a substitute for a full and balanced diet.
Storage: Store in the original packaging, in a dry place, at a temperature of up to 25 oC, out of reach of children. Protect from light. Do not use plant powder as a substitute for a complete and balanced diet.
Country of origin: South America
You can find more information about plants, their advantages and application possibilities on the Internet, in books and from specialists.