0 goods) - € 0.00
Cart is empty!
Amla or Amalaki can safely be considered one of the most powerful restorative and anti-aging agents in Ayurveda, the small and acidic amla fruit is a rich source of vitamin C and a powerful antioxidant. It is included in popular and widely used Ayurvedic herbal formulas such as chavanapraš and triphal. Amla plant powder is suitable for external use in hair and skin care, it strengthens hair, improves skin color and brightens pigmentation spots. The best herbal remedy for everyday use.
The composition: Aml fruit powder (Embilica officinalis)
· Restores and strengthens tissues;
· Increases the number of red blood cells;
· Cleans the mouth, reduces gum bleeding and strengthens teeth;
· Strengthens hair, nails and promotes their growth;
· Prevents premature hair loss;
· Balance the level of acid in the stomach and intestines
· Supports healthy stomach lining;
· Purifies the intestinal tract of toxins and excess pitta gums (fire element);
· Improves intestinal peristalsis;
· Regulates blood sugar;
· Improves eyesight, strengthens bones;
· Supports the proper functioning of the liver, spleen, pancreas, heart and lungs
· Stimulates intelligence and memory;
· Improves the functioning of the psyche and nerves.
Exposure to dosha: balancing all the doshas, especially pitt.
Usage: ½ - 1 tsp twice a day with warm water. In some cases (pregnancy, breastfeeding, severe illness), it is advisable to consult a specialist for dosage.
Attention! Plant powder is not a substitute for a wholesome and balanced diet and is not considered as a medicine. Keep in a dry, dark and out of reach of children.