0 goods) - € 0.00
Cart is empty!
In Ayurvedic medicine, asoka is the main uterine tonic that helps to support a woman's healthy reproductive system, meaning "asoka" in translation means "the remedy for the plant's healing ability." Ashoka will be helpful in maintaining a regular monthly cycle and in promoting normal, healthy menstrual flow.
The composition: Ashoka bark powder (Saraca indica).
· Strengthens and tones the uterus;
· Promotes regular menstrual cycles;
· Reduces heavily bleeding menstruation
· Relieves painful menstruation;
· Reduces the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome;
· Promotes healthy ovarian and endometrial tissue;
· Reduces depression caused by hormonal disorders.
Exposure to dosha: V +; PK-
Usage: ⅓ - ½ tsp. once or twice a day with warm water. In some cases (pregnancy, breastfeeding, severe illness), it is advisable to consult a specialist for dosage.Do not use with amenorrhea or lack of menstruation!
Attention! Plant powder is not a substitute for a wholesome and balanced diet and is not considered as a medicine. Keep in a dry, dark and out of reach of children.