The richly illustrated guide helps you learn the basics of a good yoga practice and is suitable for both beginners and advanced yoga students.
Yoga – for many, this word is associated with peaceful hours spent perfectly performing complex poses, perhaps with the search for spiritual awakening. But modern yoga is also a powerful self-improvement tool that connects body and mind, as well as:
- promotes flexibility;
- stretches muscles, tendons and ligaments;
- strengthens muscles and bones;
- stimulates blood circulation;
- improves posture and balance.
The Big Yoga Guide is a comprehensive guide that:
- provides all the necessary information to start a yoga practice without leaving home;
- offers effective postures and breathing exercises - they help relieve more than 50 widespread diseases (from back pain to women's health problems, from allergies to insomnia);
- explains the effect of exercises on muscles and joints with the help of anatomical illustrations;
- includes 25 yoga sequences.
Find out which style of yoga is best for your training needs, practice your poses, and then go to the "Yoga Sequences" section, which will recommend poses to use in sequence. Namaste!
Format: 229×280 paperback
Number of pages: 392
Vedic astrology (lat.va...