Yoga mat with Latvian signs.
Eastern philosophy often mentions the seven major energy centers or chakras of man. With a little playfulness, we offer to look at the crossroads of our energy flow through the Latvian sign mirror - from its base to the "source" of the head surface:
- Mara Land - a symbol of earth, foundation and stability;
- Jumis - a symbol of fertility and prosperity;
- Mara's Cross is with healing power and protects against evil forces;
- Zalktis - a symbol of wisdom and wisdom;
- God's sign directs our paths "up" and connects us with the Divine;
- The moon sign gives us light when there is darkness around us;
- Sun sign - symbol of life and light, the power of all signs unite in sunlight.
Like the seven chakras of the Eastern vision, the Latvian signs give way to light, perfection of knowledge, and a deeper understanding of ourselves and the world. They serve as reminders and "road signs" to help your yoga practice get closer to your true essence.
This time, the choice is much more than a yoga mat. A strong gift for yourself, a strong gift for a friend or relative.
- Ecological. Made from natural rubber, water-based inks and suitable for recycling.
- Does not slip. The more you sweat during your workout, the greater the grip on the mat. The yoga mat is ideal for hot yoga, Ashtanaga yoga, Jivamukti yoga, strength yoga, Yoga23, pilates or intense fitness training. Yoga mat can be used from both sides. If you have dry feet and hands, spray a small amount of water on the mat before training to reduce the likelihood of slipping.
- The size of the yoga mat is 182 сm x 61 сm. The mat weighs 5 kg and weighs 3,6 mm.
- Easy to clean. Can be machine washed, naturally dried by curling. Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. DO NOT SAVE IN A DRYING MACHINE!
The set includes a portable tape.