0 goods) - € 0.00
Cart is empty!
Limited Liability Company "RUDDRA", Registration Number: 41203014127, Registered Office: Ventspils, Durbes 30, LV-3601 ("Ruddra") has undertaken to protect the privacy of its customers.
1. Collection and use of personal data
Personal data is information that Ruddra obtains from him, with the consent of an individual or company, in order to perform his duties with the customer or to further contact that individual or company representative.
The collection of personal data of our clients may take the following forms:
We also collect anonymous information, that is, information that does not relate to a specific person (gender, age, dominant language, location) and does not allow it to be directly or indirectly identified.
2. Use of obtained customer personal data
Using the personal information we collect, we can inform Ruddra's clients about upcoming events, campaigns and news. Customers who do not wish to receive our latest newsletter or information that may be of interest to them may opt-out at any time by sending a message to our email address [Email protected] We also use the personal information we collect to deliver goods and fulfill obligations.
3. Transfer of personal data abroad
Ruddra undertakes not to disclose the customer's personal data to an organization or other person located in a country where an adequate level of personal data protection is not provided.
4. Modification of Customer Personal Data Obtained
In the event of a change in the Customer's personal data or contact information, the Customer will notify us by sending a message to our email address [Email protected] Rudra undertakes to ensure the accuracy and accuracy of the customer's personal data obtained.
5. Protection of Customer's Personal Data
Ruddra takes all possible security measures (including administrative, technical and physical) to protect the personal data of its customers. Access to the data processing and modifying functions shall be restricted to authorized persons.
6. Access to customer personal data
The Client is entitled to receive the following information upon a reasoned request in writing:
- what information about the customer has been obtained, the source of the data;
- the purpose for which the personal data were processed, the identity of the recipients of the personal data;
All personal information of our customers that becomes available when ordering or using our services with Ruddra is treated as confidential.
To protect our client's interests, we provide:
- fair and lawful processing of personal data;
- processing of personal data only for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the said purpose;
- accurate processing of personal data and the timely updating, correction or deletion of personal data where personal data are incomplete or inaccurate.
The Customer shall have the right to reasonably request that his or her personal data be supplemented, corrected, and that personal data be terminated or erased if it is outdated, incomplete, unlawful, unlawfully processed or no longer serves the purpose for which the data were originally intended.
This Policy is effective from 2018. on 25. in May.