Amla or Amalaki can safely be considered one of the most powerful restorative and anti-aging agents in Ayurveda, the small and acidic amla fruit is a rich source of vitamin C and a powerful antioxidant. It is included in popular and widely used Ayurvedic herbal formulas such as chavanapraš and triphal. Amla plant powder is suitable for external use in hair and skin care, it strengthens hair, improves skin color and brightens pigmentation spots. The best herbal remedy for everyday use.
The composition: Aml fruit powder (Embilica officinalis)
- regenerates and strengthens tissues;
- increases the number of red blood cells;
- cleanses the oral cavity, reduces bleeding gums and strengthens teeth;
- strengthens hair, nails and promotes their growth;
- prevents premature hair peeling;
- balances the level of acid in the stomach and intestinal tract;
- supports a healthy gastric mucosa;
- cleanses the intestinal tract of toxins and excess pitta dosha (fire element);
- improves intestinal peristalsis;
- regulates blood sugar;
- improves vision, strengthens bones;
- supports the proper functioning of the liver, spleen, pancreas, heart and lungs;
- stimulates intelligence and memory;
- improves the functioning of the psyche and nerves.
Effects on doshas: balances all doshas, especially pitu.
Usage: ½ - 1 tsp twice a day with warm water. In some cases (pregnancy, breastfeeding, severe illness), it is advisable to consult a specialist for dosage.
Attention! Herbal powder is not a substitute for a complete and balanced diet and is not considered a medicine. Store in a dry, dark place out of the reach of children.