Avipatikar herbal powder formula at the same time promotes and strengthens digestion, but does not irritate it too much without causing a burning sensation in the stomach. In Ayurveda, these herbal powders are used to balance the pitta dosha (fire element) in the digestive tract, in cases of increased stomach acid levels, burning sensation, acid belching, heartburn.
The composition: cane sugar, clove buds, black pepper, long pepper, black salt, haritaki, bibhitaki, amla, ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, vidanga, etc.
- promotes normal acid levels in the stomach and intestines;
- reduces burning sensation;
- balances and gently promotes digestion;
- promotes nutrient absorption and elimination of toxins;
- cools and soothes the gastrointestinal mucosa.
Exposure to dosha: especially suitable for pitta; balances watts.
Usage: ½ - 1 tsp once or twice a day with warm water. In some cases (pregnancy, breastfeeding, severe illness), it is advisable to consult a specialist for dosage.
Attention! Herbal powder is not a substitute for a complete and balanced diet and is not considered a medicine. Store in a dry, dark place out of the reach of children.