This yantra can become a protective mascot as well as help you overcome your shortcomings, bad habits and failures! Durga means "invincible". It helps those who are ready for change and transformation. For those who want to go ahead with courage. This deity destroys the disharmony that causes imbalance in the phenomenal world. It is still good for everyone and everyone, even those who are destroyed, for she is the Mother of all creatures.
Durga sibolizes energy that destroys all kinds of evil - poverty, suffering, hunger, bad habits, illness and unnecessary attachment. As a Divine Mother, she destroys disharmony, is filled with strength and determination to advance the path of life as well as the spiritual path.
- Gives you the power to bridge imperfections, decide on change: put an end to relationships or work, overcome bad habits, change your lifestyle.
- strong protection against the effects of negative external energy
- gives strength to overcome difficulties and obstacles
- helps transform mistakes and bad habits
- transforms evil energy into good
- creates a state of peace and purity
- effective to fulfill wishes