Isabgol, or horsetail seed coat, is a fiber-rich substance that, when it comes into contact with mucous membranes in the intestinal tract, swells, absorbs toxins, and removes them from the body. This herbal remedy perfectly calms the mucous membrane of the intestinal tract and acts as a natural moisturizer for the mucous membrane.
The composition: Seashell seeds (Isabgol / Psyllium husk)
- balances the functioning of the intestinal tract;
- helps reduce pain in irritable bowel syndrome;
- promotes regular bowel movements;
- effective against chronic constipation;
- has a beneficial effect on the intestinal mucosa.
Exposure to dosha: VP-; K + (if there is a lot of ama or toxins)
Usage: once a day, 1-2 tsp. to a glass of warm water, mix and drink immediately. Use before going to bed. In some cases (pregnancy, breastfeeding, severe illness), it is advisable to consult a specialist for dosage.
Attention! Herbal powder is not a substitute for a complete and balanced diet and is not considered a medicine. Store in a dry, dark place out of the reach of children.