Organic freshly squeezed turmeric root juice.
Shake the bottle well before use. You can also add ground black pepper to taste.
Usage: One tablespoon neat or diluted with water (100-200ml). One tablespoon a day is enough! Can be added to smoothies.
Ingredients: turmeric *, citric acid. * -from organic farming.
After opening, store in a refrigerator and use within 30 days.
Volume: 250 ml
Turmeric has been used in Indian and Chinese medicine for thousands of years as an integral part of improving health and as an ingredient in daily meals. Turmeric is very valuable in the treatment of various diseases as it contains antioxidants, proteins, fiber, fats, niacin, vitamins C, E, K, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium and zinc.
Turmeric has been shown to have an effect on the human body:
- Turmeric is the best remedy for skin diseases like eczema, neurodermatitis, psoriasis.
- Longevity spice because curcumin in turmeric is a powerful antioxidant, kills germs and fungi.
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritis agent
- The best natural product that kills cancer cells
- Reduces the risk of heart disease
- In the treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, ulcers, colitis, the most effective of the plants is the effect of turmeric in the treatment of Helicobacter pylori
- Improves eye health and stops the development of cataracts
- Protects against Alzheimer's disease
- Cleanses the liver and helps the body restore liver cells
- Using turmeric juice regularly reduces excess weight, turmeric stops the conversion of simple sugars into fat and increases metabolism.
- Tumor. The most widely used Ayurvedic remedy. No other food ingredient has such a strong anti-inflammatory effect. Turmeric has been shown to delay the development of colon cancer, prostate, lung, liver, stomach, breast, ovarian, brain and leukemia. It stops the formation of new blood vessels, prevents inflammation and triggers the suicide process of cancer cells - apoptosis.
- Arthritis. Curcumin destroys free radicals in the body. Relieves rheumatic pain in joints.
- Diabetes. 2009. In 2009, the Journal of Biochemistry and Biophysical Research Communications published an article that showed that 100 000 active substances in turmeric had a better effect on glucose uptake than drugs. In addition - turmeric helps to treat the pancreas, restore liver cells and improve overall health. Both inflammation and oxidative stress are reduced in patients with 2 type diabetes.
- Cholesterol. In 2008, scientists conducted a study (in the journal Drugs in R&D), which found that turmeric extract in patients with endothelial dysfunction or damaged blood vessel walls - has as good a protective and healing effect as expensive and chemical preparations.