0 goods) - € 0.00
Cart is empty!
Kutki plant has a bitter taste due to its strong antibacterial, cleansing and anti-inflammatory properties, this natural remedy is often referred to as herbal antibiotic and is highly valued in Ayurvedic herbalism. Kutki cleanses blood, liver, and its bitter taste improves digestion. The plant has a unique ability to normalize liver function and is recommended by Ayurvedic experts to protect the liver from the toxic side effects of anti-diabetic drugs.
· Supports healthy liver function;
· Purifies blood and liver;
· Improves the appearance of the skin;
· Helps maintain proper bile function
· Promotes digestion;
· Reduces inflammatory processes;
· Effective against diabetes, severe liver disease (hepatitis C, cirrhosis of the liver);
· Reduces pitta dosha (fire element) imbalance
· Promotes a healthy immune system.
Exposure to dosha: V + (if out of balance); P-; K-
Usage: ¼ - ½ tsp. once or twice a day with warm water before meals. In some cases (pregnancy, breastfeeding, severe illness), it is advisable to consult a specialist for dosage.
Attention! Plant powder is not a substitute for a wholesome and balanced diet and is not considered as a medicine. Keep in a dry, dark and out of reach of children.