Singapore Laksa Spice Paste.
One of the most popular dishes in Singapore. Laksa is a rich, wholesome coconut curry noodle that perfectly adapts to chicken, shrimp, tofu or vegetables. No MSG (E 621 - Monosodium glutamate), preservatives or artificial colors are added.
Ingredients: Galangal, shallots, soybean oil, sugar, salt, red chili, dried shrimp, garlic, lemongrass, turmeric.
Nutritional value per 100g: energy value 930/222 kj/kcal; fat 14g, of which saturated fatty acids 2,2g; carbohydrates 19g, of which sugars 15g; fiber 3,9g; protein 3,2g; salt 9,4g.
Recipe: Singapore Laksa Coconut Curry Noodles (serves about 3 people):
- 1 Packaging Singapore Laksa Spice Paste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil 250 g vegetables or boneless chicken, cut into smaller pieces
- 1 1/2 cups (330 ml) coconut milk
- 1 cup (220 ml) water
- 125 g Rice vermicelli, egg noodles or Hokkien noodles, cooked according to instructions
- garnish with sprouted beans
Cooking tips: The thickness of the laksa can be varied with the amount of water used. Contains: soy and shrimp.
Store in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight. After opening, it is preferable to use it once.
Country of origin: Thailand