Nymph bark powder, like nymph leaf powder, has historically been used in a variety of skin and oral care products. This powder has antiseptic and astringent properties, thanks to which it effectively promotes wound healing.
The composition: nima bark powder (Azadiracta indica)
- cleanses blood and liver;
- destroys intestinal parasites;
- has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties;
- supports the immune system;
- maintains healthy skin and hair;
- effective against various gum diseases;
- promotes a healthy oral cavity;
Exposure to dosha: V +; PK-
Usage: ¼ - ½ teak. drinking warm water once or twice a day. In some cases, it is advisable to consult a specialist for dosing. Do not use in both women and men who want to conceive and during pregnancy!
Attention! Herbal powder is not a substitute for a complete and balanced diet and is not considered a medicine. Store in a dry, dark place out of the reach of children.