0 goods) - € 0.00
Cart is empty!
The handbook consists of two parts:
1. The Muhurta and Panchang calendar (which is a brief introduction to the Muhurta and the Calendar).
2. Calendar Items (Explained for each Calendar item).
Contents of the manual:
Most importantly about the muurth
General about the Panchang calendar
Translation of Muhurta
Muhurta classical doshas and their neutralization
II. PART. Calendar items
• Key terms and abbreviations • Time zone. • Rashi Chakra and the beginning of the Day
• Grahas. Lagna. • Advanced transcription of Rashi chakra. • Grahu Gochara, or transit.
• Copper or day. • Hora. • Tithi. • Tithi climbing. • Karana. • Nadi and Weight. • Chandra Yoga. • Nakshatras.
• Copper-Tithi-Nakshatra combinations. • Chandra Rashi. • Tarabala.
• Special time periods and degrees. Abhijit muhurta, Brahma muhurta and Kalas. Mrity bhaga and Pushkar.
• Additional information area. • Summary of positions