0 goods) - € 0.00
Cart is empty!
Mulberry is grown in Asian countries. The berries are similar in taste and appearance to raspberries, only in white and even sweeter than them.
Internal use of mulberry can help prevent many diseases that affect the liver, kidneys, and lungs.
Mulberry berries are the best choice to cleanse your body, get radiant skin and strong healthy hair. Every part of your body will benefit from using these amazing berries.
Mulberry - Contains a range of vitamins and very many trace elements. Especially high in iron and magnesium. A rich charge of energy for the whole body. Fresh fruits - a mild laxative, as well as a great moisturizer for the skin. It has a beneficial effect on diabetes by slowing down the breakdown of sugar and keeping blood sugar levels steady.
- Strengthens the nervous system.
- Beneficial in case of high cholesterol. They are rich in antioxidants, which are an effective remedy for the aging of the body and skin.
- Has a blood purifying effect, normalizes metabolism and helps to get rid of excess weight.
- Helps to treat cardiovascular disorders, improves eyesight and brain function.
- Berries are also recommended for expectant mothers at the end of pregnancy or after childbirth, or for people suffering from nausea, as well as post-operative patients. They will speed up the healing process, improve blood circulation and prevent infection, strengthen and rejuvenate the body.
- Also suitable for the treatment of chronic gastritis and chronic hepatitis.
- They can cure chronic diseases, digestive problems, promote gastric juice secretion, improve appetite, and prevent bloating and constipation.
- Suitable for strengthening the kidneys and cleansing the liver.
- Has a beneficial effect on hair loss and thinning hair, allowing you to maintain the natural color of your hair for longer.
- Mulberry Tea and Juice will rejuvenate and moisturize your skin, eliminating pigments on your facial skin.
Country of origin: Turkey