Burning incense for meditation and prayer is an ancient tradition that promotes stress relief. Different types of incense are believed to be able to clear negative energy, reduce tension, and enhance the meditative and state of mind.
LOVE AND UNITY: ingredients: Rose, rosemary, frankincense, eucalyptus.
HARMONY: ingredients: Lavender, Olibanum, Palo Santo, Chamomile, Calendula.
- Choose a ventilated place (with a window or an open door) so that the smoke from the incense does not accumulate;
- It is also important that it is a quiet environment so that you can relax and meditate;
- Place it on a stand or fireproof surface;
- Use the lighter to light the charcoal, then pour the mixture on the charcoal every now and then to release the aroma;
- Enjoy a moment of relaxation and reflection.