Non-carbonated alkaline water AMRITA with a pH level of 9.6, enriched with zinc, selenium and vitamin C.
Ingredients: drinking water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium bicarbonate, L-ascorbic acid, zinc sulfate, sodium selenite.
Water is obtained from a 153m deep artesian well. By adding minerals, pH9+ is achieved.
Nutritional value per 100 ml: energy value 0,02kj/0kcal; fat 0g, including saturated fatty acids 0g; carbohydrates 0g, including sugars 0g; protein 0g; Sodium bicarbonate 0,030g; Zinc 0,3mg (3%***); Selenium 1,66mg (3%***); Vitamin C 2,5 mg (3%***). *** NRV (Nutrient Reference Value).
Just one pH range 7,4 times the body's ability to absorb oxygen. AMRITA has a pH of 9,6, which means that AMRITA increases the ability of human cells to absorb oxygen more than 200 times!
Zinc improves the efficiency of our immune system and promotes fertility, selenium acts as a powerful antioxidant and protects against oxidative stress.
- Oxidative stress is any stress (everyday stress, disease and other negative effects of our lives that acidify or oxidize our body).
- Selenium reduces the risk of developing malignant tumors, which can only occur and develop in an acidic environment - if the body's pH is below 7,4.
- Magnesium regulates the metabolic process, has a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system;
- Calcium is important for bone and dental health;
- Potassium strengthens the nervous system;
- Sodium supplies the muscles with energy;
- Vitamin C acts as a powerful antioxidant and inhibits aging.
Storage: protect from direct sunlight. Store at a temperature of +2C to +25C. Use within 3 days after opening.
Made in Latvia